To learn more about the BNDES Sustainability, click here.
Our social and environmental responsibility translates as corporate and operational policies that guide our operations, seeking to regulate a more sustainable relationship of the Bank with society. We have a long history of social and environmental policies.
See the policies here
We are engaged in several activities related to sustainable development, which are reflected in the adhesion to corporate initiatives and voluntary undertakings, as well as in building partnerships and participation in several forums of the financial industry focused on the matter.
- BRICS Declaration on Principles for Responsible Investment
- AMEC Stewardship Code
- Business Pact for Integrity and Against Corruption
- Global Compact
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Brazilian Green Finance Program (BGPF), UK Government international cooperation initiative
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OCDE)
Sector and multi-sector forums
- International Development Finance Club (IDFC)
- The Lab – Global Innovation Lab for Climate Finance
- Climate Action
- UNEP-FI Finance Initiative
- Brazilian Business Council for Sustainable Development (CEBDS)
- LAB – Financial Innovation Laboratory
- Brazil Climate, Forests and Agriculture Coalition
Last update: January 3, 2023